Wesleyan Summer Grants are awarded through the Gordon Career Center to support students who are pursuing no- or low-pay career-related experiences over the summer. Applications open annually at the start of the spring semester and funds are awarded up to $5,000. All undergraduate students who are actively enrolled and have not previously received a Wesleyan Summer Grant are eligible to apply.
Applications are open January 30, 2023 – February 28, 2023.
Interested in applying? Check out these grants specifically funding opportunities in the arts, music, and journalism/digital media:
- Ethan S. Bronner ’76, P’10 Journalism Grant Award
- Jewett Foundation Endowed Summer Experience Fund
- Nancy Campbell Internship in Historic Preservation *Added 2/10, while not listed on the application, all eligible applicants will automatically be considered
- Nazarian Wesleyan Summer Experience Grant
- Ganbarg Internship Program (Music)
Still Figuring Out Your Summer Plans?
You can still apply if you have not secured your summer experience. If chosen for funding, you will have the ability to submit a revised application if your plans have changed and you have a different opportunity than what was in your original application. All revisions will be reviewed before funding is determined.
Click here to learn more about the Wesleyan Summer Grants program and how to apply.