Contact Information, Location, & Accessibility
Visit Us On-Campus in Boger Hall
41 Wyllys Avenue
Middletown, CT 06459
The Gordon Career Center (GCC) is open daily Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Students, faculty/staff, alumni, and employers are encouraged to enjoy our workspace in Olson Commons during business hours. Please note that some of our programs and events take place outside of business hours. Some morning and evening hours may be available for one-on-one advising to accommodate those in different time zones by request.
The Gordon Career Center is committed to ensuring that all Wesleyan students and alumni, those who visit us in person or engage virtually, have equal access to our services, resources, and events. Whether you’re joining us on campus or remotely, we are dedicated to providing a supportive and inclusive environment that meets your individual needs.
To ensure accessibility on-site,
Boger Hall offers:
- Off-street ADA parking space
- ADA parking at designated areas such as the west side of Beckham Hall and in E Lot at Admissions
- Accessible entrances equipped with power-assist and manual pull doors
- A ramp for easy entry
- Elevator access for vertical mobility
- ADA-accessible restrooms on the first and second floors, including single-occupancy all-gender restrooms
For students and alumni who visit us in person, Olson Commons in Boger Hall has been designed with accessibility and comfort in mind. Located conveniently near the main entrance of Boger Hall, next to Usdan.
Olson Commons features:
- Temperature-controlled for comfort
- Overhead lighting for visibility
- Low volume, mellow music and video on TV
- A range of seating options, including high, mid, and low tables, cushioned chairs, and a couch
- A self-check-in kiosk at the front desk for efficient assistance
- Access to a Wes-Find-Me-Printer
Our commitment to accessibility extends to our virtual events as well. We understand that participating online comes with its own set of needs, and we are here to address them. We offer virtual career advising appointments via Handshake video, as well as via Zoom by request, and virtual events on Zoom. Please see Zoom’s accessibility features and contact us with any questions.
If you plan to attend a virtual or in-person event or advising appointment and require specific accommodations, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “GCC Event/Appointment Accessibility,” or by calling 860-685-2180. To ensure we can provide the necessary accommodations, we kindly request that you contact us 5-7 days in advance of the event or appointment (7-10 days for sign language interpreters).
We welcome you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of our events or appointments. All events are listed on Handshake.
Find further resources and information by visiting Wesleyan University’s Accessibility page. Our goal is to provide an inclusive and supportive environment for all students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers, and guests, ensuring that career exploration and development is accessible regardless of the format.